Tuesday, July 23, 2013

TODAY'S LOOK: BLUE BREEZE

Hi Guys, greetings from Hungary! Hungary? Yes, I'm on vacation in Somogyharsagy (near Pécs). And I managed to get some interesting things to showcase. I will give you a brief review today and when I am back in Belgium you may expect a full report! 

First of all, I found a new brand of which I've never heard before. I have to say: I really like it! It was when I was shopping in the Arcad (= big shopping mall in Pécs) that I came across a small store. One of the items I bought was this 'Bora Bora' T-shirt... I doubted fitting shorts in "Harem style" but ended up not buying it. Now I decided that I'm going back to the Arcad and I actually will buy it! 

You can view the collection at http://www.mirrorfashion.hu/ujmirror/ but you may have to do some math because the prices are in Hungarian Forint (HUF). 



Second, I couldn't resist myself being two pair of Converse Allstars. What I like most about this pair is the blue color. It's a bold, yet calm blue... Like a gentle breeze, but with a hint of energy! The other pair I bought are white as snow! You will see them in the full report!


So guys, that's all for today... Now I'm going to enjoy a late night swim in the clear blue watered pool!
Stay Tuned!!!

Xoxo

Angelo

4 comments:

  1. Love this and your blog!

    www.theunwrittenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your style!

    your blog is worthy of following1
    would you like to follow eachother?

    www.theunwrittenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mohamed, thank you for your message!

      You can follow me any day, I have a Facebook page as well: https://www.facebook.com/AFashionistersLife?ref=hl

      xoxo

      Angelo

      Delete