Wednesday, July 10, 2013

SUMMER ESSENTIAL - NEW ARRIVAL

There is one thing I like more than wristwatches and sunglasses: ESPADRILLES. I absolutely LOVE them!!! Why I like these funny looking things? They are just so effortless and comfortable. During summertime these easy 'shoes' are my favorite items to wear. Pair them with a nice jeans and a subtle t-shirt and you have a great look! 

Best of all, they come in loads of colors and you have them in every price range. Below you can see my new arrivals, I bought these for my vacation in Hungary next week. Mine are between €5 and €20. 



You can buy them here:

River Island

H&M

ASOS

7 comments:

  1. i cant image a summer without espadrilles

    Mi blog by Amo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I never go on a holiday without a pair (or more..). I can't even remember a summer without buying multiple pairs. Each summer there are new colors, new designs, new ways to combine them...

      Nice to hear I'm not the only one with a "Espadrille-fetish" ;)

      Xoxo Angelo

      Delete
  2. wow, great post my dear!
    would you like to follow eachother via Bloglovin and GFC? just let me know :)
    xoxo
    http://rebelishion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Polina, sounds great! Thanks for your visit btw! ;)

      I'm now a follower of your blog too!! ;)

      xoxo Angelo

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your recent effort. The style is really impressive. Can you please produce something productive about UK Fashion | Manchester Fashion | Lifestyle in UK. This will help me to get recent information about the product.
    wholesale womens plus size clothing

    ReplyDelete
  5. The words you have produced are really dipped in the sea of information and knowledge. Please provide me something really impressive and informative Best Dresses Suppliers | Where To Buy Dresses. This is because I want to indulge myself in the business of these products so I need more information about them.
    wholesale mens trunks supplier

    ReplyDelete