Thursday, August 1, 2013

SNEAK PEAK FROM HUNGARY: BUBA

Well... I'm still on holiday for a couple of days but I want you guys to have an idea of what's to come. So that's why I'm posting this 'Sneak Peek'. I am currently in Budapest, the capital of Hungary. I must say Hungary is a BEAUTIFUL country, but Budapest is even more exciting, fascinating and heartwarming than I ever imagined. 

It's not only the because of the BIG (and yes I mean BIG!!!) historical buildings and everlasting boulevards. No, it's because of the sweet, effortless and always smiling Budapestians (if that word even exists ?!). 

It is in this capital of culture that I've met owner and designer of Buba accessories (for both male and female fashion lovers), she is a sweet Hungarian female with a big heart. Her daughter (Paula), a - young blood actress, is just as sweet. We celebrated her 23rd birthday today, with champagne and plenty of songs. 

Mother and daugther run a doggy accessories/ fashion accessories shop, called "Puppy Angel", only 1 street away from the famous 'Fashion Street'. 

Buba designs and makes her fashionably items herself. She is on trend and has a talent for making things that are 'on trend', such as the skulls bracelets (see below). 

That's what makes her designs stand out. Plus, she makes every design only once. Every piece is unique!!!

My favorite leather pieces

Skulls bracelets 

Price tag of these pretty things: not more than 30 euros (shipment not included). Yes, you read it right, the Buba designs are available online and can be shipped! Just visit her facebook page and leave her a message! 

More of these Buba designs will be showcased in my next looks! Stay tuned... 

Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment