Thursday, August 15, 2013

YOUR ANTWERP - YPS SALE

I know, I know... I said that I wouldn't be posting anymore until my BIG VACATION REVIEW get's online...BUT... Yesterday I received the news that one of my favorite stores was having a special sale and this is what happened: 

Today I spent my whole afternoon at YOUR in Antwerp. I must say, there's something 'bout this store that makes me happy each time I go there. And it's NOT because of it's location, nor is it because of the amazing architectural environment. NO, it's because no matter when I go there, no matter what month it is... I always am amazed about the awesomeness of the brands they have in store!

But back to the YPS SALE now!!! After a afternoon shopping.. I'm glad to add these four items to my wardrobe:
  1. FOLK "Cave" Jacket - a patchwork style jacket, that makes a true statement!
  2. RVLT "Camou" Jacket
  3. RVLT shirt 
  4. Milennium shirt - never wrong adding a striped shirt to your basics!
Stay tuned for some new and awesome looks...





No comments:

Post a Comment