Friday, August 2, 2013

ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END

This is my last post before my big 'Vacation Review'. 

Today was the final day of my vacation in Hungary and what a day it was! I had breakfast in one of the hottest Breakfast places in Budapest (i.e. Daily), I went to a Hungarian hairdresser (you will see it in my next post!) && I visited my friends from BUBA, again ... 

Every time I visit them (since I've met them two days ago, I've been there at least 10 times!!), they've welcomed me with open arms and a big smile! 

Buba did something special for me today and I was so baffled about it that I "vined" about it immediately as she was doing it! She made me a custom made and personal (leather) wrist piece, with embellishments like no other!

The video I posted on VINE

Buba is convinced that making a piece on the hand of someone it brings fortune and prosperity to the owner. I'm convinced that she gives away a piece of her heart along with every piece she makes! 

What more can I say: I love it!!!

Because today was the last day we had to say our goodbyes, but we promised to keep in touch. My boyfriend and I were invited to come over and stay at her place whenever we visit Budapest! So we'll keep that in mind! 

I managed to learn her daughter Paula a couple of Antwerp words and I learned a bit Hungarian. We had fun & laughs... Great way to end a wonderful time!

EXTRA: Starting from next month I'll be showcasing a BUBA design of the month! Stay tuned... 



No comments:

Post a Comment