Sunday, June 2, 2013

DOES NEON MAKE ME LOOK FAT?

Hi Guys,

It has been a while, but I've been a busy bee and on top of everything I've been sick as well. But I'm back and kicking... So this is my first NEW Look! 

I mixed an easy jeans and a flashy top from ZARA with loafers from H&M! Accessories are from Ice Watch and H&M as well. AND to the look complete I've put on one of my new sunglasses from LOUIS Belgium; ain't that awesome?! 


Like it? Hype my look on http://lookbook.nu/look/4989616-Zara-Louis-Belgium-Ice-Watch-H&M-Does-Neon-Make-Me-Look-F

2 comments:

  1. I'm really liking that shirt!!!! Orange is a good color for you. www.nowtrendinghim.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nate, thanks for your comment! I'm visiting your blog quite often these past months & I like it a lot! xD

      See you around!

      Xoxo Angelo

      & If you like my blog, feel free to become a follower! XD

      Delete