Sunday, May 12, 2013

MY INSTAWEEK @ PORTUGAL

I am back! Back from where? Back from Portugal visiting one of my closest friends, Evi. She's staying there for a couple of months doing an international internship. 

So, here are the pictures I made with Instagram of my amazing week at Lisbon, Portugal. Hope you guys like it!


1. Pastéis de nata

Having arrived at Lisbon first I wanted to sniff up the atmosphere and eat something! So I stopped at a 'Pastelaria' and I ate a typical pastry called 'Pastéis de nata', which basically means: pastry with cream. Delicious, but very sweet!

2. Waiting for the bus at Cacilhas 

After that: I had to take the ferry from Cais do Sodré to Cacilhas, so I could take a bus to get to the apartment of my friend in Costa da Caparica. But I missed my bus and I had to wait 40 mins!!! Got bored and started making pictures of random things. Here: showcasing my espadrilles with laces from H&M. 

3. La Sardina

On thursday I went to explore the streets in Lisbon and I found an amazing store with funny camera's from Lomography. I bought this one, and the type is called 'La Sardina'. It is based on the size and look of a sardine tin (see picture). It makes analogue pictures and it has a flash and 4 types of color filter. Stay tuned for awesome pics ;) 


4. IOGU

Evi and I went to one of the biggest malls of Europe, Colombo Centro Comercial. It is a three level mall with hundreds of shops! Although all of these shops were amazing to visit, just one caught my eye: IOGU. It's a yoghurt shop, where you can order a cup of yoghurt finished with fruits, flocks, chocolate, sauce, ... DE-LIC-IOUS!!! 


5. Sardine shop

When we visited Alfama we found a small sardine shop in the middle of a non touristic street. It was a beautiful shop, with loads of accessories all in 'Sardine Theme'. I bought a couple of sardine tins, but unfortunately, when I wanted to eat them, they were nowhere to bet found, we must have lost them along the way :( #cry

6. FUJI Sushi 

Last meal, awesome meal! Here at Fuji Evi and I ate an all in sushi and teriyaki meal for only 9,90 euros. 

More pictures showcasing my fab trip at Lisbon are following! ;) So don't forget to check back! 


No comments:

Post a Comment