Saturday, April 27, 2013

SNIFF UP THE COMPETITION

Today I went to the Esprit store in Antwerp to sniff up the competition for next week. For those who can't follow, or those who need a reminder: 4 May 2013, I am entering the last stage of the the ESB (Esprit Style Battle). A competition for young lovers of fashion, in which they have to style Esprit customers with the latest collection. The winner recieves a €1000 voucher and a fashion spread in Glam It. So I wanted to have a look what I'm supposed to do next week. 

The assignment is as following: I need to style at least 5 customers (male or female) with the latest collection. Then they can take a picture with the look and afterwards I need to collect as much votes as I can get! Each week the contestant with the most likes, is the week winner. At the end of the Styling days, the 'Esprit Jury' will pick the final winner out of the week winners! 


No comments:

Post a Comment