Thursday, April 18, 2013

WELCOME DAYS

Today (and yesterday) PR agency Oona organized it's annual 'Welcome Days', showcasing the latest Fashion Trends for the coming season, Fall/Winter 2013-2014. Many bloggers, press agents and fashion lovers were invited, and so was I (How awesome?!!). 

To end the two day event in style, Oona offered her invitees a drink and black pudding, at their party tonight! It was loads of fun & I got to know many interesting people! Have a look at the pictures below!

Gentlemen's wear:

This fall/winter suits are available in all types of fabrics, prints and colors. Café Costume's latest collection showcases a lot of variation! My favorite suit is the blue one on the bottom (left corner). I like the color a lot and the fact that the sleeves are in a darker version makes it stand out. 

Suits by Café Costume

Army Revival:

Normally I don't like wearing a coat or a leather jacket, because of the heaviness of some of the fabrics! But the next winter you might just see me walking down the street in one of these. Not only the colors are very attractive, but what's most important for me; they aren't that heavy!!! The colors refer to a military palette.

Jackets and coats by Vans,  S'Olliver & Essentiel 
Favorite coat by Essentiel in ton sur ton camouflage

Memoire imprimee:

Another interesting brand is Memoire Imprimee. It is a Belgian!!! brand selling beautiful scarfs with personal prints on them. I've chose this 'Let's Go on a holiday' print to complete my outfit! Good to know; they have a silk collection as well! 




Atmosphere Pics: 

Party @ Oona 

No comments:

Post a Comment