Sunday, April 7, 2013

TRAVEL IN STYLE


Today was a busy day! I had to get up early because I had a lot to do! First I needed to go to 'Hoogstraat' in Antwerp to buy me some small accessories. (Ow for those who can't follow: It was D-day, today I had to present my sense of fashion for the judges of 'THE ESPRIT STYLE BATTLE'). So after buying a bag & some small bracelets, it was time to start the shoot!

Today's theme was 'Travel in Style'. So I had the idea to use particular sites in Antwerp for my shoot, such as D'herbouvillekaai, Frankrijklei, ... It was like going on a road tour with friends trough Antwerp, we went from East to West, from North to South. We had no time to lose because at 15:50 PM a had an appointment at the Square Melon Loft.

Here are some of the pictures I presented to the Judges:







Brands used: Hollister, H&M, WE, ZARA, Scotch&Soda,  Selected,  MNG, Vans, Black Eyed Sheep

All pictures are taken by: Darryl Janssen

Models: Kaat Leysen & Me


Behind the scene views:





Me preparing my presentation while enjoying some cupcakes and a fruit juice!
@ Square Melon Loft

2 comments: